Saturday, March 9, 2013


Food Network 12-Cup Food Processor by



Food Network 12-Cup Food Processor Feature

This is a fine machine, but didn't meet my needs.
The machine chopped shredded and did an overall excellent job but after a short trial period I'm returning it. Previously I had a cheapo food processor that was too small the food chute was too small and using it became such a hassle it was easier to slice and dice by hand. Now that I've vowed to eat healthier and have became the queen of salsa I thought it was time to get a processor that works better for a family of four. This Food Network one has a large food chute and bigger bowl. I love the idea of not having to do a lot of chopping just to get onions potatoes peppers etc. down the chute but I didn't want to pluck out the money for a more expensive brand. I was very impressed with the way it slices cuts shreds. What annoyed me was the food chute design. The food pusher downer thing is permantly attached to the chute by a lid attached to a hinge. It's the only processor I've seen like this and frankly it's kind of weird. The pusher downer slides up and down but doesn't come out of the lid. The lid opens to accomadate larger items but the process is clunky. If food gets stuck between the pusher downer and walls of the chute which I imagine will happen sooner or later looks impossible to clean out. You probably have to see the mechanism in order to understand what I mean.Pricewise this is a good value. It's a sturdy unit that gets the job done.

Read more Reviews

Thanks so much for the check out each of our internet site. With luck , you are going to content with Food Network 12-Cup Food Processor Shopping on the web is wonderful. online A shopping is way faster and best way to shop purchase products and looking.
If you have never ever shopped online, you have missed out on among one of the most convenient, and typically affordable, methods to acquire items, whether for yourself or as gifts for someone else. There are numerous advantages to purchasing online, consisting of these: Advantage - One of the most vital advantage of on the internet purchasing is the benefit. When you look online, you do not need to leave your house.

0 ความคิดเห็น: